BR on StrikeOne for CDM
Name of player: [FL:RP] StrikeOne

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:50205437

Time in GMT: Around 8:00 AM 

Server: v33x

Summary: I made a traffic stop. StrikeOne I guess thought he was playing bowling and decided to ram into the car I pulled over, then that car slammed into me and injuring me. He said "I didn't see you" But I don't understand how he was unable to see a truck in the middle of the road. Unfortunately I wasn't expecting this so I didn't record him ramming into us but I got him trying to get his truck off of my cop car.  

Evidence: 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
This video is not showing the full story. If you saw the whole video you could see I did not hit you on purpose also I Rped it out by called a medic
(01-19-2015, 06:53 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: This video is not showing the full story. If you saw the whole video you could see I did not hit you on purpose also I Rped it out by called a medic

Nobody RP's ramming into a cop okay? As I said how did you not a see a Raptor in the middle of the road? I would have either stopped because at the angle you had you easily could have saw us, or just swerved out of the way. Like you did not at all need to drive into a Truck and continue driving over a police car at all... 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
From the video the running over seemed accidental.

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, player was not found intentionally CDM-ing

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team