HIMYNAMEISJEFF's unban reguest
[b]Your name:[MYNAMEISJEFF]

[b]Your ban ID:[58007]

[b]Banned by:[Console]

[b]Reason:[Double Accounting to avoid ban]

[b]Involved:[apizza4you, Anonymous350]

[b]Why we should unban you:[Hello, I'm Dakota apizza4you's brother, and we've got in contact with my cousin Anonymous350 about the situation. He told us we were banned for "Double Accounting". My brother and I both live in the same house so I imagine this has to do with us getting banned. I'd loved to figure this out so we both can continue to play.]
I can confirm this, Apizza4you and MYNAMEISJEFF are both my cousins. They were both unware that they needed to contact an administrator about multiple accounts on the same IP-Address.
Most likely the reason for the perm is you guys are sharing gmod. Is this so?

If so then you got banned and he got on the server. If he doesnt own the game we have a system set on our servers where you cannot use the family share addition if the main account is banned. The reason for this system is because the family share is a very easy way for people who are banned to avoid bans.
Recently I issued the suspension shown below toward apizza4you for the following reasons.

[Image: e3a597b07bea1f3e34ee490888934617.png]

Later that day I noticed in the bottom left chat a player joined the game before timing out seconds later, immediantly I went to investigate this account's connection to apizza4you who I had banned mere hours prior. Before I could even finish my investigation, the bans page updated showing that you and apizza4you had been banned permanently for Double-Accounting.

v33x [08:49:16] apizza4you2 (STEAM_0:1:78286677) Disconnected (apizza4you2 timed out)

What is your connection to the above account?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I recently bought Garry's Mod during the last sale for my second account named "apizza4you2" which was setup for my younger brother. When I told him I was banned from a Roleplay server, he asked about the Server so I explained to him. I walked in after having dinner to see him joining Fearless on my account named "apizza4you2" so I told him to log off and change the name before he got banned. I hope this explains everything.
Case reviewed and denied.

Reason why: The account that was linked and permed was because of the family share feature, as you can see you were banned by console, not ban an administrator. The reason for this is because if you access the servers using family share while banned you are automatically banned for double accounting. Which is what happened here. So that means you are lying about buying a second gmod.

If you bought the game you would not have been permed automatically.

Closed