New account transfer
Or anyone else that can mess with the database (if anyone). I know we kept talking back and forth about getting EVERYTHING from my old account moved to my new account (items, money, play time, car, guns, etc.) and if that is possible could you do it when you see this post? If there is any risk of my stuff getting lost somehow then don't bother, but if you know you can do it then I would appreciate it very much. Here is all the info that I think you would need to do it. (P.S. I think I accidentally signed in once on my new account but i logged off immediately so there is nothing important on there)
Old account SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28374916
Link to old account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fearlessethan
New account SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28584138
Link to new account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017434005

If you get a chance to do it you can like PM me or reply to this or whatever so I know that it is done. Thanks for reading.
What is the reason for the account change?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
My guess is this...
VAC status: ban(s) on record

Also, WTF?
Why did you post a thread named "yo soul." Headlines are supposed to describe your thread.
If you wanted to address this information to SoulRipper, then why not PM him instead?
This is my old account which was hacked in late '09/early '10. It got VAC banned and I couldn't do anything about it. I was pretty stupid back then and I know a lot more about account safety now. I don't hack though, that I can swear to you.

Also Killjoy, sorry about that. I guess the best I can say is that you are free to change the thread title to reflect the message if you wish. I didn't use PM because I wasn't sure if there was anyone else around who could do it.
Alright I will transfer your items this evening (hopefully), I will contact you on forum PM for instructions.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thanks Soul! You're the man!