SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61986486 & STEAM_0:1:62443156

Time in GMT: 21:08

Server: v2p

Summary: Proppush

Evidence:

|PMC| Tanner BO:2 Master:

[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz:

[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Ah right let me explain my friends car was stuck and I was moving it. My mouse is broken at the moment where it stops working and I was moving it and pushed it a bit over the top.I admit to doing this but it was a complete accident and would like to apologise. Nobody got injured luckily aswell abd uf you kept recorsing i do say sorry at the end also this is my friend irl i know
(10-12-2014, 09:00 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote: Ah right let me explain my friends car was stuck and I was moving it. My mouse is broken at the moment where it stops working and I was moving it and pushed it a bit over the top.I admit to doing this but it was a complete accident and would like to apologise. Nobody got injured luckily aswell abd uf you kept recorsing i do say sorry at the end also this is my friend irl i know

You are clearly moving your mouse, You could've stopped pressing W.

Keep a note: Lieing in the courthouse is a permanent ban Smile
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(10-13-2014, 07:25 AM)Joram Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 09:00 PM)[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Wrote: Ah right let me explain my friends car was stuck and I was moving it. My mouse is broken at the moment where it stops working and I was moving it and pushed it a bit over the top.I admit to doing this but it was a complete accident and would like to apologise. Nobody got injured luckily aswell abd uf you kept recorsing i do say sorry at the end also this is my friend irl i know

You are clearly moving your mouse, You could've stopped pressing W.

Keep a note: Lieing in the courthouse is a permanent ban Smile

im not going to try and denied this and try and get out of this because i know a sanction is going to happen
Approved.