BR- Duck! and Tyler
Name of player:[FL:RP] Duck! [FL:RP] Tyler

SteamID: Ducks:STEAM_0:0:19471988
Tyler's: STEAM_0:0:53009291

Time in GMT: IDK

Server: V2p

Summary:Me and a friend were driving around the city while some building under a bridge cought our attention we went down there to check it out to find Duck and tyler with guns telling us to "FUCK OFF ITS PRIVATE PROPERTY" (this is under a bridge not private property at ALL. So we were under gun point we left and as i get out from under the bridge i see Duck shooting my friend (thats when recording starts) then idk what happend that tyler also came out of the bridge and attempted to mug or hostage or some thing idk what he was trying to do to my friend but i see him then i decide to help and i tranq em then they both come to kill me with gun and i kill em both at the end o the video you will see them both breaking NLR and going back.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC6bBYj7...e=youtu.be - wait till video is ready
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
(08-28-2014, 01:10 AM)TheGrim Wrote: Name of player:[FL:RP] Duck! [FL:RP] Tyler

SteamID: Ducks:STEAM_0:0:19471988
Tyler's: STEAM_0:0:53009291

Time in GMT: IDK

Server: V2p

Summary:Me and a friend were driving around the city while some building under a bridge cought our attention we went down there to check it out to find Duck and tyler with guns telling us to "*** OFF ITS PRIVATE PROPERTY" (this is under a bridge not private property at ALL. So we were under gun point we left and as i get out from under the bridge i see Duck shooting my friend (thats when recording starts) then idk what happend that tyler also came out of the bridge and attempted to mug or hostage or some thing idk what he was trying to do to my friend but i see him then i decide to help and i tranq em then they both come to kill me with gun and i kill em both at the end o the video you will see them both breaking NLR and going back.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC6bBYj7...e=youtu.be - wait till video is ready
After you ramming my car off the bridge into the water damaging my BMW i had every right to stop you from ramming my car off the edge. After we told you to leave which you did you came back and shot us after we told you to leave, one of your friends kept coming back and coming back which is fearRP... I have no evidence of this but you were just bothing us for no reason so please don't get me started.
Request on [FL:RP] Duck! reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

Request on [FL:RP] Tyler reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team