Ban request on [FL:RP] Michael De Santa
Name of player:[FL:RP] Michael De Santa

SteamID:
[FL:RP] Michael De Santa STEAM_0:1:50334383

Time in GMT: 7:45 Pm around that time

Server: 33x

Summary: Saying OOC things in /Request and /Radio, Kept on saying "backseat admin" Even though he should say it in OOC chat not in Request or radio, after I told him that I was going to put a BR on him and some other people he said that one of his friends is an admin, I think he's trying to scare me or something like that

Evidence:
[Image: y6dYK1w.jpg]

[Image: BcxMcXI.jpg]

[Image: SFltbJl.jpg]
@ Raptor, Kami was involved in this too, Not just me, Kami was putting taxes up for Proppushing, which = Backseat admin, and BTW, I am sorry, but I forgot to add the OOC thing by error, I was a police sergeant and when an officer asked me to demote an officer for proppushing I didn't do it, I did demote because an officer (Mike) wasn't doing his job, he only prop abused

and I was telling GeorgeTheBoy (admin) that Kami was putting taxes up for reason: Proppushing.
Mexico is not safe
(08-20-2014, 07:38 PM)[FL:RP] Gordon Ramsey Wrote: @ Raptor, Kami was involved in this too, Not just me, Kami was putting taxes up for Proppushing, which = Backseat admin, and BTW, I am sorry, but I forgot to add the OOC thing by error, I was a police sergeant and when an officer asked me to demote an officer for proppushing I didn't do it, I did demote because an officer (Mike) wasn't doing his job, he only prop abused

and I was telling GeorgeTheBoy (admin) that Kami was putting taxes up for reason: Proppushing.

Kami has his own ban request. the rest but be decided by admins.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
The rule violation in question seem severe enough to be justified by a ban or blacklist and the accused player will be warned.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team