SteamID

STEAM_0:0:35792455-varon
STEAM_0:0:49298071-irazer
STEAM_0:1:57889113-brennan

Time in GMT
20-30 min before the post.

Server: evocity_v33x

Summary:
the entire day they been rdming and random raiding. but i got only have the video of their last rdm/random raid. In the video you see them randomly blow up the door and start shooting. they had no reason to raid us. because we had nothing in there. we were working on Our Apartment.

Evidence:
We raided your base since your little rebel friend tried to steal our cars and since you were their leader, we decided to raid you therefor. Besides that you broke fearrp which isnt shown in the video since you pulled out a gun while having guns pointed at you.
Prior to this you stole a members car, we raided you for being the leader and were the majority of the rebels lived.
why lie about the fearrp? i had my gun out before you guys enter the room. i heard an explosion and then Draw my weapon.
Reviewed and approved

Users VaronosGer, irazer-hd, brennan, STEAM_0:0:35792455, STEAM_0:0:49298071, STEAM_0:1:57889113

were found guilty for not random raiding, but raiding with an invalid reason.

Suspension will be applied for one day.
Closing notes: Fighting as rival gangs can be very slippery. But murdering a group of people because a vehicle is stolen is not necessarily the right way to go. This could have been handled in a much better manner than simply resorting to violence.