BR l XxRhysBrownxX
Name of player: XxRhysBrownxX

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58525267

Time in GMT: Around 3:20pm (British London time [GMT + 1:00])

Server: Evocity_V33x

Summary: She advertised if to sell a hummer for 100k (100,000), I PMed her to buy it and she said come to the hospital. I came to the location and Gave her the money and she disconnected. Now I am short of 100k with nothing extra. I have screenshots of the PM and Advert and My Inventory when she left.

Evidence:

Rhys Leaving the server

[Image: 3K4r91N.jpg]

Rhys PM to me

[Image: xwKyQMf.jpg]

Rhys Advertisement

[Image: jOm13if.jpg]

My Inventory afterwards.

[Image: 8VurxfM.jpg]

Summary: In Summary, I lost 100k (100,000) and She took it with false advertisiment and failure to RP also.
I was just looking through ban requests and saw this. Is there a screenshot of where it said that you had given Rhys the money if not then it could have been something like this
You said yeah to meeting up. You meet up at the hospital and he could of asked you for more and you could have said no and that we he had maybe left server.
I'm not saying he didn't scam you but you could of just did but i highly doubt that. But maybe an admin can look back and next time when you are buying a car, be a little more careful, it's happened to me before.
I got the same problem :S
I was unable to get one of me giving her the money because it is a little tab hint thing on the right and if vanishes after a while.
(08-12-2014, 09:18 PM)[FL:RP] Killjoy Wrote: I was unable to get one of me giving her the money because it is a little tab hint thing on the right and if vanishes after a while.

The only thing you can only really do is get an admin to check the logs but without there is nothing but someone saying meet me at the hospital, bunch of ads and Rhys disconnecting.
Approved, user permanently banned for scamming
Kind Regards,
Floodify