Old player wishes to come back
Your name: Fluxx

Your ban ID: 20831 20845

Banned by: [FL]Ruxandra/Console

Reason: "Threatening to DDoS." "Doesn't want to be in a community full of idiots."

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Its been around 2 years since the ban was placed on my Forums and my Game account, I am now 15 and im mature enough to play on the server again, If any of you remember me when i used to play i used to be a bad minge. Im now mature and i would love to play on FearlessRP again as i loved it while i was here, I really hope you can consider me and forgive what i did when i was younger and stupider!
I really hope you can consider unbanning me, I know i shouldn't have said most of the things i said to everyone.

Thanks for reading my ban appeal and i hope i can see some of you in the server soon!

-Fluxx
You got a total of 16 bans in 300 hours.

I completely fail to see why you should be given another chance. You've blown all of your chances, and you've gotten way to many chances already in my opinion.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-09-2014, 07:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You got a total of 16 bans in 300 hours.

I completely fail to see why you should be given another chance. You've blown all of your chances, and you've gotten way to many chances already in my opinion.

Im a lot more mature now though,Also 300 hours is a long time in my opinion!
I beg to differ. People usually get a permaban around 12-13 bans, and you got way past that limit. You knew you were getting near your time on FL, and you contined to rack up several bans.

You've shown that you have no respect for the rules, nor the community. You've already done enough damage, and we do not release permabans just because people have matured up afterwards.. It's too late for that when you've racked up 16 bans and threatned with DDOS.

Anything else you have to add to this case before I decide?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(07-09-2014, 08:12 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I beg to differ. People usually get a permaban around 12-13 bans, and you got way past that limit. You knew you were getting near your time on FL, and you contined to rack up several bans.

You've shown that you have no respect for the rules, nor the community. You've already done enough damage, and we do not release permabans just because people have matured up afterwards.. It's too late for that when you've racked up 16 bans and threatned with DDOS.

Anything else you have to add to this case before I decide?

That was 2 years ago,People change with time,I dont mess around any more and i get seriousRP done, Im not your common minge anymore!

Im not exactly gonna play 300 hours without getting banned am i right?

At least can i be unbanned for a short while to give my friend my items as he plays on this server more than me and has just got back from a ban himself
lets not forget double accounting 12 months ago
Denied.

Reason for this UBR being denied can be found through out this whole thread.
Sincerely, Enzyme