my last ever unban request :/
Your name: arctic

Your ban ID: 25860 and 25927

Banned by: [FL] Temar/Jamie

Reason: 13th ban and double accounting to avoid

Involved: -
Why we should unban you:
it's been 1½ year from my ban . i would like to ask for a unban beacause i would like to be part of this community again. i have understood that Breaking Any Rules is not worth it and is wrong. . and i won't ever do it again . i'm really sorry for breaking rules so many times and getting banned. but people change. and i promise to not break any rules in this community anymore. i know i've got alot of bans. but still. i would like to get a unban to be part of this community and play again on this really awesome server. i have used alot of time in it and i would like to continue doing it. but i dont know if i can . :/ you decide admins. not me. please. i need another chance i know i got alot of them but. still please admins. please
I think it's too late to make a change when you've reached 13 bans. This is a change you should have made long ago. Being sorry doesn't make up for your bans and that you broke the Terms of Service.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Im going to have to agree with Enzyme here.

To also add the large text is unneeded.
lets see you got a perm ban for having 13 bans
then you got another perm on 2 accounts for double accounting
then later that year you was found to be back on a 3rd account double accounting again
in total you have 25 normal Bans (not inc double account etc)
i know i got really many bans but i couldn't live without this game server it was too good Sad , i know i broke many rules and etc Sad. im just asking for my last chance. if not urban. could it be even shortened to anything like 1-3 months :/. i promise to not break any rules and if i will you can perma me instantly . it's just my last ban request ever. and i would like to keep playing on this server in my life :/ i have really understood that breaking game rules is not worth it at all. , i wont do it again. Sad
Denied.

Closing notes:
The banned player have recieved enough chances already and has failed learn the rules, something his multiple accounts with several bans each shows. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator