havent done anything
Shocked 
Player name:[P.F.M]kowalski

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT:+1

SummaryThinkingtal williams stands at bp connect doing nothing suddenly he pulls a crowbar and starts attacking me without saying anything but i managed to survive and so when he turned his back to me i ran over and killed him at metro cafe. then i healed and suddenly i heard a gun shot and ran into the cafe then stal williams came in and started shooting at me and hit me 1-2 times with his deagle and i took my crowbar and killed him again. and after 20 sec i got banned. and btw stal williams was a chef and didnt say a word at all.

Evidence:i dont have any evidence that i didnt rdm and no evidence that he rdmed me but i swear its true and i think he should be banned perm 1. he rdmĀ“s not only me but others to 2. he was a chef with a deagle 3. he broke nlr to kill me. thats all i got now i hope you unban me and it woud make not only me but others happy if you would ban him.
Template, use it.
done.
I can confirm that..

i was there at the moment and this other guy.. forgot the Steamname, but ingame name was something with william stal or so, randomly shot people with his Desert Eagle.

Earlier he did that in my shop too, he got killed by a Police officer because he got a desert eagle out. Then he broke NLR went back to my shop with another Desert Eagle and tried to kill the Cop again.
(08-07-2011, 04:29 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: I can confirm that..

i was there at the moment and this other guy.. forgot the Steamname, but ingame name was something with william stal or so, randomly shot people with his Desert Eagle.

Earlier he did that in my shop too, he got killed by a Police officer because he got a desert eagle out. Then he broke NLR went back to my shop with another Desert Eagle and tried to kill the Cop again.

same here after i killed him he also revenge rushed me with a deagle.
(08-07-2011, 04:20 PM)Storm Wrote: Template, use it.

can you plzz tell me if i get unban because i really wanna play and its anoying to get banned without reason.
(08-07-2011, 05:54 PM)theis95 Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 04:20 PM)Storm Wrote: Template, use it.

can you plzz tell me if i get unban because i really wanna play and its anoying to get banned without reason.

i did use template look at top i edited it instead of making a whole new one

admin plzz take a look at it and unban me
Template is not complete
-Signature removed-