Unban Metusalem
Your name: Metusalem

Your ban ID: 46999

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: Fearrp

Involved: Sheriff, couple of cops and Enzyme

Why we should unban you: Cops were chasing me because I did drive through red lights. Game got ultra buggy since I could drive through some of cop cars but after being 10 seconds invisible or my Car got stuck with other police car. At this point cops surrounded me and pointed me with guns. Before that I was trying to get my car unstuck by repeteadly moving litlte back and forth. At the time cops started pointing me with guns my game got laggy while I had "s" pressed down which resulted uncontrolled reverse and I almost hit officer. Right after this I got banned for 24h by Enzyme without even chance to explain. I admit that I did break fearRp but it wasnt intentional because it was result of Fps lagg.
You kept yelling "this is failRP, Enzyme" over microphone and there were several witnesses who heard this. You kept ignoring fearRP and the fact that you were surounded by police officers with guns drawn telling you to exit. Your priority should not be to try and break free then.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
First think I have to say is that I were one of the Officers at the scene.
2: How can your game get super laggy while you're driving Forward back, forward back, at the same time screaming into your mic:
This is failRP! Stop now!
So from what it saw like,you weren't lagging. your mic had all smooth sound, nothing from that proves that you were lagging.
That's all I had on my mind for now actully.
(04-01-2014, 03:14 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You kept yelling "this is failRP, Enzyme" over microphone and there were several witnesses who heard this. You kept ignoring fearRP and the fact that you were surounded by police officers with guns drawn telling you to exit. Your priority should not be to try and break free then.

As fail rp i referred to the bug/glitch which made my escape short, Not that Im gonna FailRP. And as I said due to lagg I did press S down before police officers came down with guns but car moved only after they had already pointed me with guns.
Your car was driving through several police-cars before that bug stopped and you were cornered and got stuck inside a car in the end.

Denied.

- You broke fearRP as you refused to exit your car and rather tried to break loose.
- It was not urgent for you to get your car loose.
- You kept yelling "This is failRP, Enzyme. You can't do this!" while refusing to do as we commanded you to.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator