Unfair ban on whysoserious15
[b]Your name: Whysoserious15

[b]Your ban ID:46159

[b]Banned by: [FL] Vauld

[b]Reason:Failure to Fear RP, Fail RP an extreme amount, meta-game, no intent to RP.

[b]Involved: Pablo El Diablo, [FL] Vauld

[b]Why we should unban you: All that i did was i was following vauld (he was a cop)
he was arresting one of the fellow rebels so i just watched and followed then he lined us up on a wall said he is gonna ban all the rebels.Then i get a 30 day ban, and only me.I did nothing really.In fact i'm pretty sure he might have the wrong guy.
Nope, I intentionally banned you. You were loud, you kept beat-boxing while I had a gun pointed at you. You ran off and didn't follow my orders. You then started talking about things said in OOC, all while not even attempting to RP..
First of all i was never beat-boxing, never ran from your gunpoint, you told us to back up and i did.At least lower the ban this is what is gonna ruin this great server.Stupid bans for way to long, and letting people Rdm you and then letting them go.I have nothing left to say but I hope there are some better admins out there.

Oh don't forget you did Rdm Pablo El diablo.(that does not look good on an admin)
You were Fail RP'ing the entire time while in cubs... You're also lying now... This is denied. You clearly had no intent to RP while on our server. Hopefully one month will allow you to rethink. Denied.