Message To Admins
MY NAME: Mc Face

REASON: 11 th ban

Well, Im doing this fast! IF YOU GUYS NEVER ARE GOING TO UNBAN ME THIS IS THE THING, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK THAT I SPENDED ON THE SERVER, OR... I WILL REPORT TO THE POLICE AND THEN... THIS SITE WOULD BE GONE AND THE GAMEMODE!!! Well, It is up to you...
Think that threatning us will help your case? No refunds for donations when banned. That is your own risk.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Donations are non-refundable, besides:

Terms of Service §5.0 Wrote:5.0 Donations

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional.

We provide preset packages which we may provide you as a token of gratitude for your donation, however Fearless reserves to right to not provide these services at any time.

All donations are considered a gift to Fearless, and are acquired legally and taxed via our payment provider.

Please do also take note of §5.4

Terms of Serivce §5.4 Wrote:5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.

Thank you.
Closed.