Unban Request A Unicorn
Thumbs Down 
Your name: A Unicorn

Your ban ID: 44706

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37650763

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Basing with BMD as a Corleone. You knew it was not allowed.

Involved: VALENTRON

First to my Self-Defense i say to you i dont Base with him. He only was my Personal BMD , you know why i need a Personal BMD, you see my Weed Farm. I want to explain it to you now:
He stand all the Time in my Apartment when nobody call him. He stand in my Apartment and make Seeds all the Time. We dont Base together. So i think the Ban is unfairly because i dont do anything wrong all i do have a Personal BMD that stands in my House and make Seeds for me. Now i think a 24h Ban is very Unfair because he only make Seeds for me. I think a Blacklist from BMD is Fair.And not a 24h Ban for this.!

Sorry for my English Cheese
You guys were basing together. You were farming weed together, you were standing by your doomfort and watching it together.
You were basing together. Plain and simple.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
First of all he dont Farm Weed.
2.we not really basing together but i think it dont bring anything when i say anything now..
i want to talk to you from men to menCheese I think a Blacklist or a 12h ban is fair but not 1 day.
"he dont farm weed".

I saw over 15 weedpots in there.

You two were basing together, it's that simple and it's up for you to learn from this ban or not.
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator