Unban Request: Shaho
Sad 
Your name: Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950)

Your ban ID: 43539

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: I posted a video on YouTube of me and a group of prisoners having a bit of fun whilst our timers were running out. It contained me accidentally killing myself and this was my ban reason.

Involved: Other prisoners

Why we should unban you:
In the video that Temar saw it's incredibly clear that I couldn't move. I was stuck in a spot that I couldn't get out of and I tried using the old /sleep command and /wakeup to get unstuck. The problem was that an elevator was coming up which killed me.

I just took it as a complete joke and put it on YouTube to show my fail and shared it with a few members of the FL:RP community. When Temar saw it he chose to ban me, and with good reason as I'd assume that it was a suicide on purpose if I was an outsider looking at the video. The only reason I uploaded it was because my attempt to free myself from a glitch failed EPICLY and that is what I found funny. In no way was it done on purpose.

I know you guys must hear this a lot in this section of the forums, but I really enjoy being on the FL:RP servers. Especially V2D. Getting unbanned would mean the world to me, and removing a ban that portrays an unreasonable image of me is very important too. I've clocked over 400 hours which is puny in comparison to some members, but I haven't been banned in months and this came as a massive blow to me.

Removing this ban would be amazing, but I am expecting negativity in the posts below. I don't feel that it is necessary to re-upload the video, but will do so upon Temar requesting it.
This request seems to be getting no attention. Revive! :D
No need to bump your own unban request and make a post under your own post. Wait for the staff member.
(01-27-2014, 11:13 PM)Freezak Wrote: No need to bump your own unban request and make a post under your own post. Wait for the staff member.

Will do, but I'd rather this was closed now mate. It's almost unban time. Cheese
closed upon request