[FL:RP]Dead - (Sick of idiots)
Your name: ([FL:RP]Dead)

Your ban ID: (43443)

Banned by: ([FL] Enzyme)

Reason: (For apparently "FeaRP" which is spelled wrong. "FearRP is probably what he meant. I drove up in my Murcielago, and looked at a suppose-able raid. Upon turning around and driving away, the admin "The guy" lifted me up and took me away, stating that I was "FearRPing". I explained to him that I don't talk in-game, and couldn't hear him after he claimed I was under arrest. He stated, "I had a gun pointed at you." Before anything else would be said I was banned for "FeaRP". How was I to know that I was under arrest when I rolled up on a full team of guys, fully equipped with guns. already pointing at me. Where does this make sense. I simply turned around to leave so something like this would not occur.)

Involved: (Me and the admin himself.)

Why we should unban you: (Because i'm not going to continue to donate and play here if I am going to get banned over a stupid reasons , each time I feel like jumping in game. "He already had a gun out and up so how does it make sense that I was suppose to be under arrest." This is idiotic and down right stupid.)
You are not even telling half of the story.

All of the police are at villa2, we are responding to a huge base-call on the radio and we are all outside this base. We have cars on the road blocking traffic to come through. You stop infront of my car (which is a 90* angle with your car) and you then decide to ram my car to try and push it away.

I jump right infront of you and shoot in the air yelling get out. You start reversing while turning on the grass (to turn around), I shoot your car to disable it (this also serves as warning shot), and you decide to drive forward and away from me in your car.

In your summary of what happened, you have chosen to not to write all that happened, and you have cut out several important points.

- You rammed my policecar.
- You ignore warningshots and me yelling at you, clearly infront of your car, wanting your attention
- You reverse away from me to get away and I shoot a bullet or two at your car and try to reposition myself infront of your car again.
- You continue to drive away
- I drag you up and confront you as to why you chose to ignore fearRP
- You claim you couldn't hear me because of music playing

Quote:Why we should unban you: (Because i'm not going to continue to donate and play here if I am going to get banned over a stupid reasons , each time I feel like jumping in game. "He already had a gun out and up so how does it make sense that I was suppose to be under arrest." This is idiotic and down right stupid.)
what? I really don't understand what you are trying to say.

Supersummary:

You broke fearRP and got banned for it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Sorry I forgot to mention that I tapped your car. "REALLY, RAMMED?" I might have left out a vehicle love tap but you over added to this story, that of which some never existed.

Shot in the air? You had the gun pointed the whole time, as I stated before, you already had it out, even before I showed up.

I'm not even going to argue with a complete child. Story telling is one thing, but to sit here to add to it to make you seem less like an idiot is beyond me. I'm done and out.

Note to the higher power: Idiots like these ruin the server. Hope you know that. Why would I like to play here and "Pay" here if I am going to have to deal with idiotic confrontations like this.

I OWN / CO-OWN an MMORPG Privatized Server of the game called Dekaron. I manage and fully run the game successfully and in a game like this, "Staff" is STRICTLY forbidden to use power in player - player situations. To sum this up, it means they can't get upset if they die or etc, and use their power to handle the situations.
Denied, player also warned for insulting the staff.