Unban Request Goff
Your name: Dennis (Goff)

Your ban ID: 43821

Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: Mass RDM, RDMing a moderator

Involved: KillerIsAlive

Why we should unban you: I wasnt completle aware of the rules (now i read them all so im aware of em now) I was raiding as a Gun Dealer and a admin told me that i cant raid people ass a Gun Dealer. I i apologize to the admin and he still gave me a ban. The weird thing about it that i got a 2 month ban for Mass RDM and my buddy KillerIsAliveā„¢ a 1 day ban. Some other people that are banned for Mass RDM getting a 1 day ban too. Why i am getting a 2 month and why cant i find my ban request. I am deeply sorry for breaking this rule and the Mass RDM it wont happen agian.

PS: I was banned for Mass RDM and i only killed one player then i died.

Cheers,
Goff
Well, Killer's ban was suppose to be extended to. I got a call regarding you to mugging people in the middle of the road. When I got there, you guys gunned the person who called down with a AK47. You then turned around and started shooting everybody. I lifted you two in the air and then you started to shoot me, at which point I killed both of you so I wouldn't die. What you guys did was completely unacceptable.
I only shooted one guy and he died, I didn't aim for you. When the guy died i was lifted up in the sky while i was shooting meby then i hit you one time. I have read the rules and i wont happen agian. I think it wil be fair if i get a 1 day ban too.
Again like I said, his ban was suppose to be extended to your ban length. And no you guys didn't shoot one guy. You killed one guy and started shooting everyone else including me.
Denied.

Ban is valid.