Unban request *"please read"*
Your Name: [FL:RP] SxR N1TR0S

Your ban ID:40597

Banned by:[FL] Enzyme

Reason:"scamming"

Involved: Bloodraptor,Me

Why we should unban you:I appreciate that scamming is against the rules but i would like to say that my friend rootoo2 was round my house at the time of the offense. Rootoo2 was on my computer because i was setting up a film for us to watch and whilst i was doing this my friend, rootoo2 who is also a player on your server changed my name and responded to a advert about swapping suits, my friend knew the rules but still went against them. He told Bloodraptor to meet him at the hospital on v2p and took the suit then proceeded to threaten with one of my tranqsnipers and shoot him.
Afterwards he changed my name back then acted as if nothing happened when i discovered i was banned i asked him if he did anything then he explained.

I am not asking you to unban me but shorten the ban instead.

Thank You.

Regards.
Your account, your responsibility.
(12-07-2013, 06:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Your account, your responsibility.

i appreciate that it is indeed my account my responsibillity but i would like to ask if rootoo2 could at least be banned instead as it was him who technically did it.
(12-07-2013, 06:28 PM)ethotroll Wrote:

i appreciate that it is indeed my account my responsibillity but i would like to ask if rootoo2 could at least be banned instead as it was him who technically did it.

Do you have absolutely any evidence of that, at all, apart from you saying so?

i appreciate that it is indeed my account my responsibillity but i would like to ask f rootoo2 could at least be banned instead as it was him who technically did it.

(12-07-2013, 06:36 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-07-2013, 06:28 PM)ethotroll Wrote:

Do you have absolutely any evidence of that, at all, apart from you saying so?

My Friend Vinoboy witnessed this happening as he was in a video chat over skype with me without rootoo2 knowing and he watched him do it ingame as well as see him over skype.

If you wish i can get vinoboy to submit his report of evidence
So, everything you have are witness reports, which are about as unreliable as it gets?

Without any concrete evidence, this is getting denied.
If that user confesses then we can consider what he says and
Move the ban
But we can't just ban some other account on what you say
So you're saying that your friend decided to scam someone while on your computer? He could do whatever he wanted to and he decided to scam?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-07-2013, 11:51 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So you're saying that your friend decided to scam someone while on your computer? He could do whatever he wanted to and he decided to scam?

Yes he knew i would be banned for it and so he still did it even though i had shown him the rules page
I for one do not buy your story. Your account, your responsibility. You know this yourself and you have no evidence to suggest your innocence.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator