Link66's Unblacklist Log Request
Your name: link66

Your blacklist ID: 5238

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40269361

Reason: CDM

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Termin

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I had 0 hours and didn't even know what CDM was. I logged onto the server for the first time and then went fireman and figured out how to spawn a firetruck. Anyone with experience knows the turning circle and radius on the firetruck is awful and I probably accidently CDM'd a few people when I was attempting to drive somewhere. It also didn't help that I was on my old computer, which made me lag every two seconds. After my blacklist, I kept asking in OOC what the term 'CDM' was referring to. When I finally got a response after about ten minutes of asking, I still didn't understand and left the server. The next day I came on and I started playing FL seriously.
I am asking for this blacklist to be removed because I had no idea what the term even meant and I was used to playing on mingy Dark RP servers with no vehicle damage. Obviously I have now learnt almost all the rules of FL after my homophobia ban thoroughly and even before had a good understanding of them.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Denied.

Just because you have improved yourself as a player doesn't mean your past transgressions will be forgotten and deleted. Also, you not knowing what CDM means and that CDM isn't allowed on our servers (your ignorance at that point) is not an excuse.