Breaking FearRP
Name of player: [FL:RP]skatehawk11

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60752578

Time in GMT: Around about 15:40

Server: Ip Adress - 176.31.228.8:27015

Summary: So Me and my friend decided to make a base, we wanted to have a fence around it with a fading door entrance, 1 guy came around taking pictures of it ( No reason why) then we decided to retaliate by taking pictures of his car as he drove away
he then must have reported this to the police or something because a cop (skatehawk) came saying that he had complaints of this, so we simply told him we were doing exactly what he did to us then he left, Later my friend goes outside because there were about 3 cops outside they then ran in (without a search warrant) they got in because my friend had to open the door to get outside, they realize they cant get in the front door that i had locked and asked for a search warrant for "Reported Contraband" which is utter bull because i did have contra but it was hidden so only if you went in the room you could see it and my friend had already barricaded the windows so you cant get in, they started running upstairs to where the contra was so as he went in the room i got my pistol out, aimed it at his head and said get down or i will shoot. He then brought out his tazer so i said drop the weapon and he said "no, if you shoot me i will taze you" (he obviously didn't know he couldn't because i had a weapon out) There was a blackmarket dealer in there at the time and we were then telling him to put his tazer away because i had a gun to his head while he had his fists out and that he was breaking FearRP. He then ignores us and calls for backup, when I specifically told him not to, and i get arrested because an SRU and like 2 other cops ran in with guns out.

Evidence:
I have no evidence apart from witnesses which were my friend [TSS]GrizzyBear and the blackmarket dealer who I don't remember the name of.

P.S Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to get my point across.Cheese
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, [FL:RP]skatehawk11 (STEAM_0:0:60752578).
Please note, the denial of this ban request is due to no evidence provided. Witnesses are not considered as reliable sources of evidence. Please provide evidence in future ban requests.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator