I have a question!
Well in the suggestions and bugs some Ideas just dies and Temar won't add it or say he will add it, Why is this happening?

Exampel:http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37004&page=2 That's my thread loads of positiv feedback and still not moved to approved or whatever.

what am I doing wrong?
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
You cant just make a add-on like that in a instant, these things take time.
Aloha

You arent doing anything wrong.
Getting your suggestion apporved takes a lot of time. You do not only need a lot of support by the members , admins -
especially temar have to decide wether it is useful and if it can be done.
Furthermore does Temar have a to-do list and some suggestions/bug have a higher priority and there are several new problems occuring every day.
In the end you should stay patient, maybe work on your suggestion a bit more.
And at the moment Temar is the only developer after Matts resignation so it will take him more time to code something.

Think about it like games on the market: there are always the following choices for a game developer/publisher :

Releasing a game before it is finished without all the necessary stress tests and bug fixes
Waiting and coding long enough until everything works the way you want it.

Same applies for updates/suggestions/additions and bug fixes to the gamemode. Temar does not seem like a coder releasing an unfinished update.
Last but not least : Not everything can be implemented there will always be priorities.

In the end I hope you can remain patient and maybe suggest your idea again in a few months Smile

Have a nice day
- Crowh
The following 2 users Like Rahiro's post:
  • Davidson, Enzyme
Thanks
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
Answered.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator