Ban Request: GTRipz (Third One)
Name of player: GTRipz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57214549

Time in GMT: Just now.

Server: v2d

Summary: Propclimbing vehicles over my checkpoint.

Evidence: [Image: x2ji.jpg]
People were bored of your checkpoint because no one was operating it, There was someone operating, But he didn't even know the code to use it. So people got mad, So i thought i'd help and build a ramp

People were bored of your checkpoint because no one was operating it, There was someone operating, But he didn't even know the code to use it. So people got mad, So i thought i'd help and build a ramp

(09-08-2013, 07:22 AM)GTRipz Wrote: People were bored of your checkpoint because no one was operating it, There was someone operating, But he didn't even know the code to use it. So people got mad, So i thought i'd help and build a ramp

*yes I was involved I was on the server at the time and was rping as police*

There was nobody at it because the city had a lockdown due to an overflow of protesters.
Ban request approved.
Regards,
aviator