Name of player:
coolbobby
[FL:RP] BlackAngel

SteamID:
coolbobby - STEAM_0:0:33136024
[FL:RP] BlackAngel - STEAM_0:0:42527628

Time in GMT: 4:00Pm GMT

Server: V33X

Summary: "coolbobby" Began to flip out and proppush a car.
"Blackangel" decided to backseat and kill the proppusher

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/Q852ogVCe-8
I don't understand He tried to Defend the car and himself if you see in the end of the video the prop pusher tried to kill him. And before you start record the video.
i think blackangel should not be banned, i often find there are not many admins on right now and tobe honest im tired of rule breakers, people prop spamming, pushing etc should get punished not people tring to stop them. the server has been continuously crashing for the last 20min now and apparently its a prop spammer / pusher... soo yer....

Also blackangel was defending himself and others, the prop pusher killed loads of people...
In the video He tried to Stop the Prop Pusher from stuck his car, And the Prop Pusher tried to kill him.
First: Backseat is breaking rules.
rules Wrote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

Second: It wasn't his car it was someone else, i don't remember the name.

BEAST Wrote:i think blackangel should not be banned, i often find there are not many admins on right now and tobe honest im tired of rule breakers, people prop spamming, pushing etc should get punished not people tring to stop them. the server has been continuously crashing for the last 20min now and apparently its a prop spammer / pusher... soo yer....

rules Wrote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
Just because you doesn't see many admins on, Doesn't mean you can backseat.
As you can see I was the one swearing and then got killed by coolbobby.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
Approved or coolbobby.