Bizze... random ban
Bug 
Your name: Bizze

Your ban ID: 35568

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Doomforting

Involved:[PRT] [FL:RP] OmaWolle Admin and me

Why we should unban you: because it was a random ban... that was 100% not a doomfort we just made a wall at the 3 farm houses on the right side at the end of the farm street with only 2 keypads and we bought all the doors

Narcotic came online and after 2 mins me and my 2 friends got a ban.. he didnt said anything to us
Are you certain your builds met all the basing rules? Height, amount of doors, gaps between doors, no mazes or burrows, etc.
Yep.. we bought all doors,we just had 2 keypads ,the walls was 4 meters high and we had no small fireing holes or something....i made this base for some weeks too and some mods saw it but they dont said anything to me... so i dont know why i got a ban now

it looks a little bit like this http://www.wintergarten-oswald.de/media/...-wo012.jpg only without a roof

it was infront of the 3 main doors from the 3 houses... im pretty sure that was not a doomfort
That's a blatant lie, what concerns the picture you provided.

Opening the door to your property leads you to a space where you can barely walk to a keypad, once you get through that one, you come to yet another all dark place where you can barely move to the keypad.

It was a doomfort, as also stated in OmaWolle's appeal.
no thats wrong...oma and me build only 2 keypads.. one in the front and the other one between two houses.

"Opening the door to your property leads you to a space where you can barely walk to a keypad, once you get through that one, you come to yet another all dark place where you can barely move to the keypadid"

i think you talking about the first house,thats the house from a other rebel we already told him to remove it....
i dont know why you cant talk with us first before you ban us? its just one mouse click to remove it
The owner of the property that I banned you for was "Bizze", that's you.

Appeal denied.