Unban Request
Your name: Sturat_da_slayer

Your ban ID: 32679/32685

Banned by: DoomDude1/Fultzy

Reason: Mugging President for 50k, Tax Raiding, Saying Admin is boring/Chair Abuse.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Trying to mug the president for 50k was just a joke, Come on... why would I try to mug the president for 50k? I said the admin was boring because he didnt get my joke. And i got extended ban for chair abuse, this was because like 3 other people were on floating chairs in the nexus so i got in one too. No one else got banned for it except me?! I feel i have been banned long enough already for everything and should no longer be banned for such a small thing.
I was called by the President at the time via @ because he claimed someone was raiding him. I flew up there to find you armed, "robbing him" for $50,000. When I asked you if you had any other reasons to raid him, you replied that his taxes were too high. Then, while I was trying to explain to you what you had was wrong, you proceeded to start commenting on how boring I was and if my memory serves me, started to leave.
Well if you think about it mate why would I mug someone for 50k... I guess it was very stupid of me:/ I apologise but I was only joking, I always do it but all of this aside I believe I have been banned long enough and I really want to get back on with my friend as we are on the verge of buying our first car!Cheese and your memory does not serve you correctly as I was not trying to leave.
You were floating around in chairs? That isnt really a small thing. It is almost identical to Prop surfing.

Do you think that is okay? If you do not think you should be banned longer because you were already banned then you shouldnt of broken more rules.

You are denied for the chair part of this unban request because there is honestly no reason what so ever for you to be floating around spinning in a chair in the air.
well all I can say is that I am very sorry for what I have done and the great hassle that I have caused, but I miss fearless and I believe that my ban has been on for long enough... don't you?

plus I was only doing it coz everyone else was and they didn't get banned, I was taking it as a harmless piece of fun:/ I wasn't killing anyone, I thought it was very funnyXD but if it is not allowed on this server then you have my word that I'll never do it againSmile

one more thing to add on to that, I wasn't prop surfing as I didn't surf it to get up somewhere... am I right? I could go on about this all night but I will leave it at this I was only joking around and I really hope you find it in you to unban me so I can go back to fearless... but not breaking the rule this time if have
Stop saying you were the only one banned.....

32684 [FL:RP] CodeDenzer #32474 BRA: Chair Abuse Expired [FL] Fultzy

You were both doing it and you were both banned.

Hopefully you wont do it again after you ban is over.
Well your "joking around" with the rules got you banned.

And no, I don't think you've been banned long enough. Unban request denied.