Vohcals Unban.
Your name: [FL:RP]

Your ban ID: 33287

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Random vehicular theft?

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Well I didn't have a car and this individual had attempted to mug me so i stole his car. And narcotic, if you were on why didn't you respond to my 5 admin requests i sent saying specifically why i need an admin and no one responded, but you happen to be on.
I can't respond to @ messages when I work undercover, which you obviously hadn't noticed.

You had stolen more than one car, and you refused to respond to me when I wanted a reason, so I assumed you didn't have one, I doubt a gun dealer that had been standing in his store for 40 minutes had mugged you.
(06-13-2013, 05:51 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I can't respond to @ messages when I work undercover, which you obviously hadn't noticed.

You had stolen more than one car, and you refused to respond to me when I wanted a reason, so I assumed you didn't have one, I doubt a gun dealer that had been standing in his store for 40 minutes had mugged you.
I stole 2 cars. I never stole one from a gun dealer? They were more than 20 minutes apart.
If you didn't steal the gun dealer's car, I find it strange you were in it after lockpicking it.

Denied.