Ban request on Ú©pee[D]''
Name of player: کpee[D]''

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19233797

Time in GMT: Gmt +3 (Finland time)

Server: rp_evocity_v2p

Summary: We were making a base, when this guy knocks the door (Speed). He wont stop knocking, so I shot once with AWP the wall just for the noise. He went off, but came back 1 minute later. He lockpicked our garage. So I took my weapon out and try to shoot him, but with bad success. He got me, but then Ibi got him too. Then he comes back 3 minutes later with his friend. (NLR) and starts to shoot our friend named Axo (RDM). Then they proceeded to raid us and they succeed at it. (Random raid again & more RDM). After they raided, they CDM'd Axo for no reason (We were corleones, so we spawned like 20 meters of our base...
I forgot speed's friend name so I didn't ban request on him, but it is shown on logs.

Evidence:

-GMT +3 (finland) 17:05-17:16

-3 witnesses
Axo STEAM_0:1:39134243
Ibi STEAM_0:0:30227979
Iraq Lobster (me) STEAM_0:0:26059289

-I was trying to take evidence video (I ran back to our base just to cam. I was NOT gonna shoot or anything. The videos only showed me dying, but no names of the people Sad

I hope this guy gets banned finally, he breaks rules all the time but this is the actual time I got tired of his random raiding.
Thanks for at least considering Smile
What I know about speed is that he's rping very well the Jail Guard Character ; I'm curious if the logs can prove what you said because to me it looks like a rage ban request on a raid on you simply because it takes more than 3 minutes to walk from rebel spawn to corleone spawn on v2p and i dont belive you killed him and that you were the one who broke nlr .

The raid was legit because he only knocked your door and you opened fire
(06-07-2013, 03:26 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: What I know about speed is that he's rping very well the Jail Guard Character ; I'm curious if the logs can prove what you said because to me it looks like a rage ban request on a raid on you simply because it takes more than 3 minutes to walk from rebel spawn to corleone spawn on v2p and i dont belive you killed him and that you were the one who broke nlr .

The raid was legit because he only knocked your door and you opened fire

Yes, sure, he is rping well from time to time. I admit. But there are also dark times, when he just pretty much random raids all the time.

But yeah I am a bit sad that his continual rule breaking has lead to nothing, and that was the final straw when he broke all 4 rules. (NLR, random raid, tried RDM, CDM)

On the 3 minute thing, it is actually possible to go there in 3 minutes. With metro, or even with car. Easy. I believe in record time you can get there in 1 minute 30 seconds, with a bit luck.

I just hope at least admin / moderator would have a little talk with his random raiding. It happens very frequently by him. That's all I want at least.

About the NLR rule thing on my side, when they raided, yes I did spawn 10-20 meters of our base, so I decided to try just rush and take on video to prove something. I'm a bit sad the video didn't show any names, so I didn't even bother post it cause it really isn't proving anything.
Denied.

No evidence.