Spawnlists problem
Hey!

My spawnlists are not appearing for some reason. Here are a few screenshots:

[Image: 801187b950653796fe931b6012fa80f9.png]

[Image: 7189a9234ea9427a6b524e5ba5033769.png]
Hello !

In the Picture #2, there is "Browse" : Click on the "+" to open the normal folders (All ; Garry's Mod ; CSS ...), if they are here, then just create a shortcut.

If it doesn't work : Delete all of the SCars or WAC addons.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I have no addons, I need the Construction and Comic props folders there, as I can't find them in Browse, I just want my spawnlists.
Narcotic go play single player one time. then it load all the spawnlists and add them, i did reinstall gmod and joined fearlles and had sae problem, i did just start single player up once and then spawnlist's came.
I took all my default spawnlists and uploaded them to here, I hope you can use them mate.

Hopefully it'll fix your problem. ;-)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dwad.rar
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Did you edit/delete/rename anything before the problem occured?
^I think that's the problem actually, I had the same problem once because I edit/delete/renamed a thing..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I remember having this.... but i believe to fix this you need to delete your settings folder - (the folder which contains spawnlists)

then when you next start GMOD it should just re-create the folder with the lists.

P.S - Make sure you move your evocity/letters e.c.t out of the folder before deleting it, then add them in when the folder is re-made.