Unban req
Your name: STEAM_0:1:57988164
Your ban ID: 30427

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: PRopsmashing every car within the city (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: I forgot this dude's name

Why we should unban you: Why was I banned. The previous banned was fair by Shadow. By the one Grub banned me. That wasn't really me. Someone must have copied my name and I'm really offended. I forgot the guy's real name But theres this kid said "I'm going to get you fucking ban , I'll track your fucking steamID Down and get you fucking banned from this server" He said that once because I didn't help him which I didn't notice he needed help.

And theres a strong feeling he might have got into my account. The next day I found my name is changed Back to 'Mango'
Your account, your responsibility. Also, there's no way to change or fake your Steam ID.
No. I meant I don't think thats the guy's steamID which broke the rule. I'm saying that he took my steamID for some reason.
Denied.

Lying in your unban request for a start. Two, you ran down the middle of the road, plowing every car and smashed them all around the city.

Ban stays as it is.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub