Banrequest.
Name of player: Jack Harness

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:15118337

Time in GMT: 10:27 -5 USA.

Server: V2D

Summary: Propblock as road block, unramable. I told him it's not allowed like that, he ignored me.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/gsWLb2wd6Mw

Spoiler: Incase you can't see the prop owners name

This is all lies. I have a temp barricade up so cars do not CDM me and other cops while we build the real checkpoint. When I am about to finish it a bunch of cars just ram it and pile up. Then everybody gets butt hurt and spams as well as some RDM and a medic killing some guy. I have seen many cops do this in the past and the checkpoint WAS approved by the president. There was to be a door in the middle with keypads on both sides to allow emergency vehicles out. the president DID ban vehicles from the city and he demanded that we (the cops) keep all non Emergency vehicles out.

I was not ignoring him I was telling him to stop mic spamming and move his car so I can finish the checkpoint. When he finally moved his car (and everybody did as well) the checkpoint was finished and a big combine door was pleased on it and there was no issues (except when people wanted to bring cars in, but that is illegal)

I am uploading video proof of the whole thing now. not just a mere 11 seconds of him running into a wall.

And for [FL] Fultzy who banned me. I am sorry but cops ARE allowed to build a checkpoint in the tunnel if the president approves it. If you check server chat logs HE DOES APPROVE IT!!! Griim and some admins were on last night when I build a checkpoint in the same spot...

[Image: image.png]
Sorry Jack, it was up for a good 10 minutes.
up for 10 min. I have a video of it not being up for not even 10 min. So that right there shoes that Positive canNOT be trusted.

It would have only been 4 min if a bunch of cars did not ram it. Maybe you should have checked the President's Broadcasts and read that Cars were illegal.

This Video I am asking for everybody to move their vehicles so I can finish the checkpoint to remove the CDM barriers. Its not like the CDM barriers are stopping them from entering city. They can easily jump over them.

This is where everybody was crashing vehicles into the checkpoint and everybody mic spamming. while im tring to finish this checkpoint
User already banned for offence.

Denied.