I got random raided by ollie
Name of player: Vitaly Varkov

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36593205

Time in GMT: 10:08

Server: Evocity v33x

Summary: I was sitting in my house during a lockdown, had my tranq rifle out in case someone decided to raid me or attack me during it, and a guy blows my door down screaming about being sniped, I did nothing of the sort, was just waiting for my contraband to pay for itself and he says if I do it again I'll be killed, I don't know what hes talking about so I tell him I'm sorry for whatever it is happened to him and he leaves, so in about 20 minutes he blows down the door again, breaks my contraband, and my weed, and tells me I did it again, I didnt even have the tranq gun out of the time, as I had holstered it, then he proceeds to kill me when I get mad because I was out a bunch of money for the stuff he broke. Also he was a citizen and never announced a raid.

Evidence: Shadow Man was right there and claims he got it all on film.
You've got a few things wrong here.

My steam name isn't Vitaly Varkov, Shadow Man has it on film and was on my side.

I Friendly told you the first time to stop tranqing people from your house, so when I leave what happens to me?
Oh yes I got tranqed. So I went and bought me some sniper ammo, planning to kill the president and then I went to the
house next to yours to snipe from and heard contraband printing.

At that point I raided you, the logs can vouch for it.

Also, you do not have to announce raiding please do remember this is not darkRP.
Also, The thing about you getting 'mad' you knifed me three times, resulting in your death.

You also broke fearRP, stabbing a person with a shotgun to your chest.
You also randomly tranqed people past your house, including myself.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
"Hearing contraband" Is metagaming like crazy, and I didn't tranq you in the first place, you just assumed it was me.
Wrong, Hearing contraband is a valid reason to raid.

You've gave me a goodlaugh.

I'm sure the admins will get one too.

Also, do you think the sounds were implemented to help people metagame?

Think not.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Insufficient evidence