Ban Request ([FL:RP] Antropos)
Name of player: [FL:RP] Antropos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59345384

Time in GMT: Earlier today.

Server: Build

Summary: Antropos said "I love being on your dick" to me over his mic multiple times. Very inappropriate. Wouldn't leave me alone while I was building. Just being a minge.

Evidence: I had a picture but Beflok removed it for no reason.

It was on this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=27814

Maybe one of you admins can get it back for me, I don't understand why Beflok would remove my comment.

I deleted it from my hard drive and my internet history doesn't save so hopefully one of you admins can help me out.
I would like to see a recording where i'm saying " I love being on your dick" over the mic multiple times

I said "I like being on your dick" In a ironic way, hoping it would stop the flaming, as I tried to stay more passive than insulting you as you kept doing, also a recording where i'm "minging" and preventing you from building please
I did see that ooc screenshot but I think he was just trolling you. Antropos shouldn't be using inappropriate language in ooc but I think it was harmless jab.

It is not even close to as offensive as what your friend was saying.

This is not going to be another discussion BR thread.

You have 24 hours to post more sufficient evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Antropos, you're full of it.

Beflok, take a look at it from my perspective. Antropos comes up to us and runs his mouth. He wouldn't leave us alone when we asked him to. He talked down on both us and our creations. He was trying to start problems.

I wish I would have had fraps on, but I didn't. I have no additional proof so this can be denied.
Denied.