Props infront of Cams
Well I had a base with the corolone (Sorry for spelling can never get it rightTounge), And I had set up cameras with poles on my house for security and someone kept shooting into our house randomly killing us sometimes and put props around the cameras so we could not see. Well is putting props in front of the cameras like that allowed? There was no admin on at the time to ask :C
(02-24-2013, 10:48 PM)hexman247 Wrote: Well I had a base with the corolone (Sorry for spelling can never get it rightTounge), And I had set up cameras with poles on my house for security and someone kept shooting into our house randomly killing us sometimes and put props around the cameras so we could not see. Well is putting props in front of the cameras like that allowed? There was no admin on at the time to ask :C

I'm pretty sure its hardcore failRP to block the cameras like that, with frozen floating objects.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I believe that blocking the cameras (especally if the props blocking it are floating) isn't allowed on the servers.

Maybe if the props were movable (After they placed them you could pick them up and move them out of the way) that'd be allowed.