Random Raiding etc..
Name of player:[DG] DrFastDoom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50314749

Time in GMT: 5:20-5:30 am

Server:33x

Summary: Now we all died after the last raid we moved our base to the apartments ,we bought all the doors and set up a fading door with a keypad.
A 12 year old cop telling us we couldn't do that and telling us he would tell the admin. (there were no admins on) So he tells a couple of ss i figured, they come in the front of the apartments and just stand there for a while.
Then the president comes in with ss , security gaurd and a few cops telling us that we're at war with the corleone and that hes working with the corleone so my rebel teammate got a search warrant and he removed the keypad because we thought it was a random warrant then the president tells us that hes working with the corleone and that we need to open up. Then we figured we will let them in cause the drama wasn't worth it, they came in raiding with a security gaurd on the 3rd or second floor im not quite sure the find out teammate's contra so they tase me and him and cuff us an ss jumps ontop of us killing us both , later infront of the bank of amerrica the cops pull out a gun on me and my teammate telling his team to arrest us breaking nlr. The pres left before i could take a pic of him being president.

Evidence:
[Image: WlouhkO.jpg]
[Image: A6mjGq8.jpg]
[Image: XZcO0h3.jpg]
[Image: Qcy1Nwi.jpg]
[Image: 9scgwq7.jpg]
[Image: pBovvka.jpg]
[Image: J6iMeFd.jpg]
[Image: tvoG0b6.jpg]

head of ss [FL:RP] JACK R Middleton ( sorry for clicking on his name)

[Image: lRf4CiS.jpg]
[Image: bqTHFAh.jpg]
[Image: qmf6b2Q.jpg]
I'd just like to point out that I wasn't president at the time of the raid, I became president after Dr Fast left. Sorry if this is without sufficient right, but I just wanted to clarify this to avoid any possible confusion.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(02-24-2013, 06:35 AM)James3000117 Wrote: I'd just like to point out that I wasn't president at the time of the raid, I became president after Dr Fast left. Sorry if this is without sufficient right, but I just wanted to clarify this to avoid any possible confusion.

yes i'm sorry i edited it a while ago i thought it was u until i saw the mic name
it should have been changed by now its been a hour
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team