Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Sauce

Your ban ID: 24147

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Random Deathmatching, shooting at me even after warned

Involved: basically the whole Server was there...

Why we should unban you:

To be honest, i was afk for a few mins before I shot him... we where all Rp'ing in mtl with aliens and stuff like that, then there where people on the roof, disappearing and re-appearing... A lot of people where shooting them before, so when i got back after i was getting a drink, i had no idea that the admins had asked us to stop shooting... i then shot when everyone shouted "It's a ghost" then i got dragged over the side and banned for 2 days. It is part my fault as i should of realised, but i think that 2 days is way to long, i didn't harm anyone in any ways... i couldnt even harm the admin that i shot.

I hope you will consider this.
Apparantly Beflok was hosting an event, I was flying around and I saw that, I unphased and stood on a rooftop with Jamie, you shot at us, we got killed. After that I go back to actually see what the heck it is, it is said in OOC that the event is over, even before you shot us first time, I am flying, to see what it is, and you shot me, even after warned to stop.
Sorry, tbh... i thought you where one of the admins involved, as many of them where, i had no idea that you had just joined or that the event had finished. Sorry Wink
Denied.