UB KevinSTGPL no reason -.- v2
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: [Polska Mafia Boss] KevinSTGPL

Your ban ID: 24052

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: BR Approved: Propblocking - Extended due to priors

Involved: ExCrashu , Volimius

Why we should unban you: I get banned from Rafaela's banrequest for propblocking contrabands. Rafalea ran to house. Firstly tried to CDM us when failed he get out the car and opened fire and killed us both (we were unarmed). Our house was in builing inside weren't any contras (Rafael doesn't include any video as proof of contras inside), that "prop" was a door from doortool. It wasn't keypads YET because like I said above house was in builing.

I'm writing another threat because Doomdude1 closed previous threat without any mine or withness expaining.
I confirm I heard this because I talked with him
I was there, Kevin is right. House was in builing, we designing house that's why we don't place keypad yet. This prop is door. Rafael went to our house and tried to shoot us and afinally he did it. We weren't armed because we don't want to lose weapons.
Here you are Rafael got the Ban Permian on server. Not embraced player I said
(02-11-2013, 12:36 PM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: Here you are Rafael got the Ban Permian on server. Not embraced player I said

That doesn't affect your case.
Your previous request was denied 10 minutes ago...