Ban Reduction - Ted
Your name: Ted - International Lover

Your ban ID: 23920

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Modifying a vehicle

Why we should unban you:

The thread at http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25706 is where my BR is shown. I personally feel that 2 days + for my ban is a little bit much because although as the rule states:

"5. Do not modify cars with props or tools without prior admin approval. Admins may modify a car with small objects/materials if it is required for an event."

Yes i didn't ask an admin but i feel that it wasn't a minge reason behind it - personally i just thought it would be cool if i had a trailer attached. I tested it out in the Car Park prior to me driving about. To make sure it was safe - which i deemed it was. Although i didn't get an admins permission (Which i am sorry about) it wasn't as if i was using the prop for the wrong purpose. it was a trailer type prop and i was using it as a trailer - so i guess i was attempting to use it for its purpose. instead of just directly breaking the modification rule by having barrels and boxes flying everywhere behind the truck.

In conclusion, i feel that 2 days + personally is a bit much and i would like to request a reduction on the ban, but i do however feel that the ban is still necessary because i still did break a rule.
You know the rules well enough to know this. You've been here for a fair amount of time and there's no good excuse for breaking a rule.

You didn't get an administrator's approval, so you broke the rule.
I agree that i didn't get an admins permission . But my point was that it wasn't a full-out break of the rules because i used the trailer prop as a trailer and didn't have it attached to the front, floating in the air or anywhere else silly. Also as i said there was no intention to minge with it - i even tested the turning, breaking and safety of it in the downtown motors car park to make sure it was safe before i took to the roads.

So i guess that you wish to stick to the ban and keep it as it is?
The ban will stay unless you have a very good argumentation for why it shouldn't.
(02-10-2013, 03:05 PM)Narcotic Wrote: The ban will stay unless you have a very good argumentation for why it shouldn't.

Ok then. Thanks for replying quickly - guess ill have to wait this one out.
Denied.