Ban Request for TBL/whazup☣
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: TBL/whazup☣

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5262313

Time in GMT: About 22:00 or 10 pm

Server: V33X

Summary: I was a Chauffeur, and i had about 10 minutes ago given a rebel a lift (forgot his name tough). so i was looking for him on the parking lot and i saw a rebel.
I wanted to go look and see if he was the person i needed. before i get close enough
he fire's his weapon and kills me.
In the chat i said. A rebel rdmed me. ( something like that )
he answered in OOC that i held a Galil, not correct seen in the video.
So once i started walking (near end of the video) e get CDMed by a red BMW.
Funny thing is that is his car.

Evidence:: Video (might be processing when i post) = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTqisCv2K...e=youtu.be

+ Photo to see that the CDM is from him. ( frame found in video captured with Sony Vegas Pro 11)

[Image: Evidance_zps466d09be.jpg]

(01-27-2013, 10:21 PM)WhiteCorperal Wrote: Name of player: TBL/whazup☣

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5262313

Time in GMT: About 22:00 or 10 pm

Server: V33X

Summary: I was a Chauffeur, and i had about 10 minutes ago given a rebel a lift (forgot his name tough). so i was looking for him on the parking lot and i saw a rebel.
I wanted to go look and see if he was the person i needed. before i get close enough
he fire's his weapon and kills me.
In the chat i said. A rebel rdmed me. ( something like that )
he answered in OOC that i held a Galil, not correct seen in the video.
So once i started walking (near end of the video) e get CDMed by a red BMW.
Funny thing is that is his car.

Evidence:: Video (might be processing when i post) = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTqisCv2K...e=youtu.be

+ Photo to see that the CDM is from him. ( frame found in video captured with Sony Vegas Pro 11)

[Image: Evidance_zps466d09be.jpg]

I cant get the quality up. sorry bout that
I don't think it was intentional; He was speeding like an idiot hit the curb and went flying. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time buddy.