Usually uses the alias of Carl Green while in City RP

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:2046821

Time in GMT:
8:50 pm PST? GMT -8 I think.

Server:
V33X

Summary:
My friend ( xbubbah0tepx ) and I were sharing a house he was black market dealer and I was a mobster. Bubba had around 3 money printers and a bunch of druglabs. We decided to go out to the city to grab food and some ammo, when on the way back Dragon King 14 hit our car and said something about I broke into your house and destroyed your stuff and stole your money. He then preceded to get out of his car and shoot us till we both were almost dead. I understand that this is part of the game. But Dragon King 14s' job was black market dealer. And I have gotten into trouble for raiding as that team before a while back. He has been harassing me the whole time he's been on. Driving into my car just stating that he is abusing his job. I also know that he had committed another offense just after he violated the rules in my incident. I think he is just a minge and doesn't care aboutu the rules.. He has ruined the fun for both my friend and I having to restart our money making. And he has ruined the fun for me on multiple occasions.

Evidence:
He told me had committed the offense, my friend was also witness to the multiple times he bragged on mic that he is abusing his job and no one will do anything about it.

Thanks for you time!
24/hrs to reply with valid evidence, Witnesses aren't evidence.
Well over 24hours. Insufficient evidence provided.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub