byQun unban
Your name:byQun (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:21222 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] Grub (Admin that banned you)

Reason:'Propsmashing car as high as possible,Intentional CDM' (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved:a (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Because I don't think I intentionally CDM'd someone and I 'propsmashed' my car because it was stuck in the water and I couldn't get it out. I tried to give it a soft push but I got a laggspike and it got launched out of the water. Not even in a dangerous direction. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
Denied.

You hit a guy on the sidewalk. Two: You tapped it slowly to get it out of the river then you hit it as HARD as you could. Call an admin. You are allowed to give it a light proppush just not one that hits the skybox.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub