Voids Unfair Abusive Ban
Your name: _Void

Your ban ID: 21031

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: constant fail RP after I kicked

Involved: -a

Why we should unban you: Well. I was kicked for minging but i was knifing a glass window of a store that killed my friend. So i came back and went to the store. knocked on the door a fair lot and then a random rebel points a gun at me and tells me to stop. i do then i see a guy punch his car. he then threatns the guy and lets him off. I punch his car ooc to get that reaction to see what he was gonna rdm or not and then Banned. I believe the admin could have told me the issue instead of doing a ban, could of resolved it alot quicker and we could all be happier but no. took it too far, this admin has ignored everything i said today involving people propblock and stuff. this is very unfair i would like a unban or if not possible a shorten.

---STOP ABUSE, POWER IS NOT THERE FOR FUN---
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

With this attitude I'm tempted to deny your unban request.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'll do the honor myself.

You FailRP'd with the window and the car, you broke FearRP as you were setting your characters life in danger for no reason at all, knowing the other party is carrying guns.

As you had been kicked before, a ban is fit. I suggest you take this time to learn to RP properly, read some guides and stuff.