G-Market:BETA items and their real prices
5 rifle ammo:1000$ 10rifle ammo:1900$ 15 rifle ammo:2800

5 pistol ammo:800$ 10 pistol ammo:1600$ 15 rifle ammo: 2400$

Comet:100k

5 tranq sniper:30k

5 fishes:400$ 10 fishes:800$ 30 fishes: 4k

1 ak: 2k

thats some beta items ..these items and will be avaible in 20 days from now!but the prices are sure these!More items will be avaible for u to buy in 20 days ..the G-Market will be realesed in 20 days from now!!!more items and staff in 20 days ..(if u want u to sells things to my shop add me on steam rafaelk1997)(u will trade the items or sell them to people ..u will not give the item to me to sell it and i give u the money i got from your car or weapon or food u sold....i will just put your item u want to sell and the price u will tell me to put)IF U WANT THIS MARKET OPEN LIKE MY POST AND THREAD AT NEWS (G-Market coming up soon)
Shouldn't this be in market place section?
Moved.
no no no ..i dont sell them ...i just show some items that i will maybe sell .....i dont sell them noly when i iwll sell them i will post at market
(09-06-2012, 08:37 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: no no no ..i dont sell them ...i just show some items that i will maybe sell .....i dont sell them noly when i iwll sell them i will post at market

So...if you're not sure about selling them why make the thread?
What was the point of it O.o
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Rayne
No i mean i will sell them but not now ....in 20 days ....i just show some prices for some items i will have in my shop in 20 days

Althought the shop is closed for now and 20 days u can pre order some of these items i put ...i will give u these items in 20 days ...u can just pre-order in case they will not exist in 21 days
I am very sure these will still here on FL in 21 days..
The following 1 user Likes Fuzzi's post:
  • GRiiM