The Muffin Man RDM/Lieing about it
Name of player: The muffin Man

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:25326672
STEAM_0:0:40220288
(Too ID given in search. Can't resolve)

Time in GMT: 2012-07-14 12-50-51-92

Server: V2D

Summary: I was a reble in my base. Most rebles were out doing there own things. Then I hear gunshots and go outside to see. I see an SS and just decide to watch for the fun and too see if I catch any rulebreak. The next thing I know is muffin man runs round the corner and shoots at me. I take cover and equipt ammo to shoot back when he runs over and tazzes me and some afk guy. He cuffs me and leaves. So i decide to go back into base and ask why. This is when he starts lieing about me. First he says that he didn't shoot me. He only tazzed me and cuffed. Then a few minuits later he starts saying i was shooting him with an AK-47. Which is a lie. He says it was me or the afk guy.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5WcEXczU...e=youtu.be

If you want more evidence then i can make it. I still have my fraps doc. from after this vid.[/align]
You were in crossfire, I apologised to you and as you can see you just carried on arguing in ooc and insulting me. I told you many times to post the request.

1:
Responding to call.
[Image: 1-2.png]
2:
Finding REBEL with Ak firing (who then fired at me).
[Image: 2-2.png]
3:
Finding a security guard with a rifle and a citizen running from me.
[Image: 3-2.png]
4:
Reloading behind cover.
[Image: 4-3.png]
5:
Moving in with SS and calling for backup.
[Image: 5-2.png]
6:
Aiming at the citizen and security guard in the alley+Aiming at rebels who had gun/guns. Fired for effect when I got round the corner to pin the targets who had previously had guns, however stopped as you see in the video when I saw they were unarmed.
[Image: 6-1.png]
7:
Moving in, tasing all suspects and cuffing them for my safety.
[Image: 7.png]

I later returned to uncuff them but pezzzz was gone. I uncuffed the other one.
I'll add that when he first said, "did you shoot me" I thought he meant shot him dead hence said no.
I have a fraps video, however it has 10 minutes of unrelated footage and I can't edit it, so it will take along while to process. However the screenshots show enough I think.
Case Closed:
Acused forgiven
PS: Sorry for any insutls but lieing put me in a bad mood. (i thought you was lieing at the time)
Ban request closed.