Question about sharing IP addresses
Question 
Hi,

I've noticed a few people banned for having 'multiple' accounts or rather, sharing an IP address.

I stay at my partners house frequently and we both play on the server, this means in the coming week I will have the same IP as him instead of my usual one. I want to check how I can make sure I won't be banned whilst playing on the server at his house or am I not going to be able to play at all?

Thanks.
(disregard my other post i misread)

As long as staff don't suspect you of creating multiple accounts (as far as I can tell you have no reason to) you should be fine. The only reason people tend to make these accounts is to bypass bans.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
There's just one very simple rule to it:
Using duplicate accounts to bypass any suspensions or gain any advantages will result in a permanent ban.
I understand however how can I prove that we are just playing on the same IP and not doing it to 'gain advantages'? I don't want to be banned.
you will only get banned if we find both account on server doing stuff like contra farming and it seams like 1 person, eg 1 moves and other doesnt then they switch

and if 1 account gets banned other accounts linked may get banned
I have no such problems when playing with my little brother (Superlikila), I'm going to move away due to High School anyway so this will be no problem.
Okay great thanks all, I never use contra myself so that's easily avoided.
If you want to play it safe, just don't join if the other person on the same IP is banned. People getting banned for multiple accounts are ban evading, they're not getting banned just for having multiple accounts.