I want your opinion.
Faustie, are you drunk? xD
Ok, that's all I needed to know + Fausite is smashed.
(04-13-2012, 11:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: i honstl dont give a flin fck about oany of this i mean nov dois free to do what upsthey want. alcomunities copy a bit.and isnt copin a form of flatrey? imean im stli mats with dryblod an toby nd focghost they re sound guys its djust i FKCNI HATE SHTE FCKING DRAMA we ned to stomem down the dram nd let ch comnunity be itl' be mch better

I love you Faustie, you crack me up man

He is right tho, even tho it was quite hard to read.
True that man.
Amen, why aren't we all worshiping this man?

(04-13-2012, 11:00 PM)FlabbaWookie Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 10:56 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Okay then, my opinion is that threads about NV doesn't belong on FL forums, it's that simple

See, I want to know what has caused the rivalry between two communities.

Because Soul is being a baby about it.
He began expressing his disapproval of the community, and the users here decided to follow, for whatever reason. I also think that banning the NV staff was a ridiculous thing to do, as there is nothing in the rules stating that owning another community will get you banned.
Quite foolishly handled, and still is, in my opinion.

For the sake of God, you have practically the largest Roleplay community in GMod, and rather then embrace that fact, you are busy trying to pick fights with other communities that dont even have the potential to become a high ranking community like FL...
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Leonidas