unban me please?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
I was just minding my own bussiness when a guy driving a car hits me. i died. I did break a rule (NLR) but i didnt know it was the same guy. he ran up to me and started beating me with a crowbar so i took out my usp and killed him. then the admin banned me. Plz unban me!
Your Lying so much...

What I remeber is I went afk for abit I came back and saw you pressing E on my car door like a mad man to get in. I locked my car door got out of the car and went to eat food cause I was dieing of hunger. I had about 38 HP left and I just equipped a medkit to heal myself. I hear a shot and it hit me I looked up and saw you with a gun out. I took out my gun and started shooting at you but missed since I couldn't see crap at 20 something hp since you took alot down from my 38. And you ened up killing me. I spawned and took you up on the roof and asked you "Why did you kill me" your answer was "Sorry I though you were the guy that killed me"

Temar was right behind me when you said that and he went "Wrong answer" and Right when I went to ban you, you left the game to avoid being banned but I got your ID and banned you for 2 weeks.

It was a week for RDM, breaking NLR. But you left to avoid ban so I doubled it
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Unban request denied.

Reason: Not using the template.
Dare to think!