Unban request
PM i sent to the guy who banned me

http://nomburgerz.imgur.com/all/ pictures here

I only killed one guy and it's the person in the last picture, didn't you read what I said at all? He killed a person by stepping on his body, then running away constantly for 5 minutes (tazed him, then cuffed, and he ran, tazed, untazed, he ran, tazed, he ran, tazed he ran, he kept on running away to Rebel Base) i said many times " listen stop running or i will have to kill you" seriously then i killed him and he and this idiot who made the ban request went like " yeah now we have proof to ban you BLAH BALH BLAH BLAH"

So I can let a guy who killed another person while i witnessed it go on and run forever? President was AFK and didn't give out warrant, while I asked 3 times.

!!!!!!!!!!! besides this dude should learn to RP as well .. he was on my ass all the time since i killed him when he tried to kill me ( BREAKING NLR ) even after server restart. picture 1-3 doesn't show shit.

i have been on steam since 2003 and RP since then, and never have i gotten banned for actually RP'ing, lmao admin!
-Closed for not using the Template.-
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]