Justice
Your name: ۰•Weahl•۰

Your ban ID: 6271

Banned by: Temar

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: TJ3003

Why we should unban you: I was banned for NLR, but i want to told the story.

I was in a raid with other police, and one man (TJ3003) with a crowbar appears. I said him to put down the weapon but he didn't, so i taze him and cuff him.

He told me that he was helping the police (Oo) and that he loses his crowbar for cuff him (is that true?), and he threatened me, saying that i must pay him hiw crowbar, i said no, he was in a police raid, and with a crowbar, and don't hide it under my orders, and then started to killing me.

I told it to Temar and he just laughs... so i let it pass.

Abour two hours later, i saw TJ3033 trying to enter in my house with another man, and then tazered both of them. When he wokes up, he used his crowbar to kill me again (the handcuffs didnt work...). Now i recognize my error, that i go after him again, doing NLR, tazered him and cuff him. I wanted to talk with him, about what he does when he kills me first time and to revenge, i confess.

For that reason, if you Temar ban me, you must too ban him, or unban me instead, we are all equal.
well i got called, and i teleported there
i saw you and him there, and you tazed ME!
while tazed he killed you, i was like ok that seems fine you are trying to arrest him
but then you came strait back

also ban under 24 hours
denied
(01-12-2012, 01:11 AM)temar Wrote: well i got called, and i teleported there
i saw you and him there, and you tazed ME!
while tazed he killed you, i was like ok that seems fine you are trying to arrest him
but then you came strait back

also ban under 24 hours
denied

I know that part, and I know and confess that it's bad and I deserve the ban, but read the first part. He kills me for no reason too, i write to admins, no one replies, i found you and told you what happen and you passed me.

I only want a ban for him too, it's all.
if you got proof post a ban request, its hard to do bans with out proof based on what people say as there is always the other side who will prob say it slightly different and ofc there version isnt bad