Unban request
Your name: Squidd_

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52187

Your ban ID: 72943

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid NLR Blacklist

Involved: Just me by myself , there were no staff to be seen

Why we should unban you: I honestly don't even understand why i have been banned. I got Blacklisted for NLR spawning which i assummed i couldnt spawn for the 600 seconds listed, so i attempted to rejoin the server after the 6 minutes were up and obviously that is the incorrect thing to do as i have been landed with a ban. I genuinely have no idea what blacklisting really meant , id go as far as saying the fact i was blacklisted was a little harsh, i literally had to walk past the place my previous body died. But yeah , i have no idea that reconnecting from a blacklist limit was up would ban me , i understand now please can i be unban as i feel as if i have been unfairly banned. i cant stress how unaware i was of this particular incident, and didn't understand fuller how NLR Spawning blacklisting worked.

Thanks for your time 

Squidd_

PS 

I would also like to add , the apparent NLR Spawning, affected the game in no way at all. I was vice pres , i commited suicide , i ran past my body as a citizen. I did not metagame or cheat , i was getting on with playing as a citizen no one was affect by it. the Ovrall population of the server was a low 10-15 people
Hello Squidd,

You died by suiciding at the backstreet, afterwards you spawned in the park and went straight back to the point where you died.
You then left the server after being blacklisted from NLR spawning and connected once again before the 10 minutes passed, thus avoiding your blacklist.

I'm going to deny this unban request as you broke the rules.